How do I register my installation of Cycad Process®?
- Click on the “Register” button from the ‘Home’ tab
- A trial license registration key will be sent back to you
- Copy and paste this registration key into the registration textbox and click ‘Register Install’
- After a few seconds you will get a message saying registration complete, restart Cycad Process to access the full functionality
How do I add a process stream?
- From the ‘Setup Balance’ tab select the ‘Process stream tool’ (between ‘View distributions’ and ‘Site Conditions’)
- Then connect units by left-clicking down where you wish the stream to begin and dragging to where you wish the stream to stop. Release the left-click for the stream to be finalized
- Streams should start from a process unit (or feed flag) and end at another process unit (or product flag)
- Streams that are correctly connected to process units (or flags) will have red connection points – unconnected ends will show as white connection points
How do I add a page?
- From the ‘Home’ tab select the “Add Page” or “Insert Page” buttons
How do I print?
- Select the ‘File’ tab
- Select “Print Flowsheet” to print the diagram, or,
- Select the “Print Report” to print one of the reports Cycad Process® generates
How do I set the altitude for my project?
- From the ‘Setup Balance’ tab press the “Site Conditions” button
How do I see what is in my stream?
- Select the stream you wish to view and then go to the Stream Manager window
- To open the Stream Manager window press the “Stream Manager” button from the ‘Setup Balance’ tab
- Other streams can be viewed by returning to the Flowsheet page and selecting that different stream and going back to the Stream Manager window
- The Stream Manager window can be docked anywhere the user chooses by right-clicking on the heading and selecting “Floating”